With retirement potentially lasting as long as you’re working years, money management is important when you’re building a nest egg for retirement. Planning both before and after you reach retirement is equally important. To have enough funds to enjoy the golden years, you need to plan and make your money work for you now. The sooner you start your planning and savings the better off you will be. Today there is a myriad of options available to help you plan for retirement with different options providing different benefits.
No matter what age you are it’s important to determine if you are on the right track to meet your retirement goals. Retirement planning helps to determine.
- What your goals are & what you need
- Are you on the right track, will you have enough & what can I do to protect myself from running out
- What options are available for you to reach these goals, including:
- Employer sponsored
- Individual IRA
- Investment plans
- What you can contribute to maximize benefits and be the most advantageous tax wise
- Best investments for the investment vehicles you are using and options when life events occur like job changes
Dowd Financial Group is qualified to provide all of your retirement planning needs to individuals, businesses and self employed individuals wishing to set up plans for both themselves and/or their employees. Contact us today to learn more about your options and ways we can assist you and/or your business.